Saturday, October 30, 2010

Välkomna... I love Sweedish Interiors and of Course WHITE!

Well it's Saturday night, Jas is watching the rugby game on telly 
and I am drooling over other peoples houses! (what's new)
Blow.. I just cant help but to literally look at my computer screen and picture me in these rooms.. Sad.. But so true... 
I just had to share these pics with you.. Over at the decor8 Blog 
I came across these images taken by photographer Anna Kern... 
Ma ma ma ma MAGIC





My Mumma would love this one below.. I have fallen in love... and it's Major... I can feel a Sudi J Birdcage pendant feature moment coming up at my Mumma's house after this blog...


Blow.. White = Clean and crisp... So fresh and timeless wouldn't you say... I say.. I WANT!




Sudi J is off to Bondi Markets tomorrow!! I love SUNDAYS! so I should stop drooling and get some sleep.......... Should!










No comments:

Post a Comment