Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm A dreamin of a WHITE Christmas!!!

Kon'nichiwa!!!


Christmas Is ONE month away... I cant believe how quick time just flies by!... Last year we were lucky enough to Head over to Japan to live for 6 months.. Japan from November - March = White White White Christmas!!!.. 
Japan... ahhhhhhhh Japan.... I cant express how much I LOVE that country, the people are amazing, the culture is mind blowing & living up in the snow was so so calming... I was thinking today about which kinda Chrissy I prefer... Sunshine? Or a WHITE Christmas.. So this year I am going to have BOTH!!! (on my blog that is!!)
I am busy working on some Yummi Chrissy ideas.. Stay tuned next week for some present ideas overload!


Walking with White...

My Beloved Beau Windsor eating his Present... RIP


Just down our Road...



Pineapple Day Jimbaran...


Japanese Mail Box...

 

Blue days in Lombok...


What a lovely drive that was...


Ice Creams for my boys in Tanah Lot...


Our Home In Japan...


Our Home In Sydney...





1 comment: