Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hello... I love you, can I live in your home?


WOW... Its been a long long time between blogs.... 

I know I have said it before but life really is Amazing! I have just come back from another Soul warming experience in my beloved island hideaway & to say I am rejuvenated is an UNDERSTATEMENT!!!!
I love travel & getting in touch with what really matters in life.. 
Looking through amazing blogs & dreaming of Interiors is sort of a meditation for me. Day to day life can get you stressed out you tend to forget the simple things..

I am not selfish girl... So I thought I would share some pictures with you to make your otherwise Mundane Thursday a little bit calmer!

Peoples words always make me sit & think... On of my amazing friends simply says "Relax"... So simple but yet so affective.. Just do it.. you know you want to... Just Relax!.....












No comments:

Post a Comment